Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bad Sunday

Woke up early on a Sunday morning - waited until my neck become very long for my wife to wake up and get ready for cycling. Early morning argument on a Sunday morning. Decided to go cycling by myself. I plotted my own route : Home - Teluk Kumbar - Balik Pulau - Tun Sardon - Bukit jambul - Home. Total distance 43km.
Nearly got hit by a Kancil "L" driver - 1 inch to impact. Had a rear wheel tyre puncture on the way home, push the bike home - First half of Sunday - Bad day!

Afternoon went movie with KC and my wife - Wife make a big fuss about the trust issues when I received a sms from a female friend. Never talked to each other since then. Bloody sick of all this arguments. Further to that - bro in law thinks that I'm his servant - ask me to que up at GSC to buy popcorn for him - didn't know that I'm so easily to be used by people.

Went shopping at Tesco for cereal and oats. Don't feel like going home. Decided to stop my 2nd home for a drink - Baileys. What a Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment