Friday, November 20, 2009

Saturday hiking - nice weather

Saturday morning - the goal today is to beat my wife record of 17 minutes from Botanical Garden stair case to 46. I achieved 13 minutes 20 sec. Push myself to the limit - met a few of my father in law's friend along the way up to 46. Met with KC and Tannie along the way as well. I reached 84 in 25 minutes 30 sec. I feel great! Nice cooling weather and fresh air. No more block nose. I used to take 30 minutes to reached 84 when I was 75kg.

After hiking, KC, Tannie, JS and myself went for dim sum. Can't really eat - just drink a lot of tea. We were later join by Wes (Tannie's husband), Edmund and Ernest. Edmund is very adventurous. He can ask you a lot of questions and he remembers all the educational channel on Astro from 551 - 556. This kid is brilliant. I like this kid.

Going cycling later in the afternoon up to PG hill again - I miss the tea made by the uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment