Monday, November 30, 2009

Decision Making - having the balls to make the right thing

In every stage of life we make different decision in life. So what is so difficult in terms of making the decision - is either you use your logical thinking or you let your emotional feelings take over the decision making.
Most of my decision making are based on supported data, facts and figures. This is life. The true fact. Maybe I was trained by good mentors and managers from Intel , SAP consulting to look at data accurately and making the right decision. Sometimes - is right and sometimes is wrong. so just bare all the consequences.

I used to have a screw up boss by the name of Mr. K. Johan - who don't have any idea to use Excel spreadsheet and intelligently challenge I would say. He's the most screw boss that I've ever report to. Don't have the balls to make decision and talk based on his instinct. His favourite words - "having said that", "based on my instinct" and "my instinct is telling me". In addition to that - he's an Accounting background person and possesed a MBA. This is a useless bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment