Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cycling vs. Golf

Today my dad shocked me with a news that he's good friend passed away while cycling up BM Hill. Heart Attack - all of a sudden. May this mountain biker rest in peace. I went for my usual cycling route today (Home - Teluk Kumbar - Gertak Sanggul - Home) - 40km ride. A lot of thing run thru my mind - the risk of accident for cycling vs. playing golf - Cycling / mountain biking high risk sports vs. golf - hit the ball.... walk.... hit the ball.... walk... find the hole then hit the ball into the hole. Not my game - I wonder what kind of cardio excercise a golfer experience.

I started my cycling at 6:15pm - reached home around 7:45pm. It was already very dark. I cycle as fast as I can. Met Ooi & Judy - they cycle to Teluk Bahang - take half day leave to go cycling. Going to change my front fork tomorrow..... will get a lighter bike tomorrow.

Cycle hard - Livestrong!

1 comment:

  1. Livestrong but doesn't mean hv to live your life with risk

    ReplyDelete